Monday 16 September 2013

Around And About

It's been a week of ups and downs - figuratively and literally as I've been up and down the country!

I finally got myself to the fabulous London Wonderground to watch the final show of Tempest Rose's House of Burlesque and it was fabulous! I especially loved Leonie Soprano's 'The Lady Vanishes' act but the whole show was great fun.

London Wonderground

On Thursday I went along to Proud City for another finale performance as Ben Brown and Jonathan Finch headed off to Singapore for six months! They went out with a bang though; their double act was truly stunning!

 
Ben and Jonathan ** At the bar with the boys

On Friday I took myself off 'oop North for the fabulous Frou Frou Club with Lady Wildflower - it was a great show and it was so lovely to see so many people I rarely get to hang out with!

Mirror Picture! Burlesque Totem-pole with Glorian Gray, Ivy Wilde, Lady Wildflower and Em Brulee

My stage rider for 'Dancer and the Pearl' - appears to call for half a horse???!!!

After spending the night drinking Bucks Fizz and gossiping with Glorian Gray I came back down to London and Proud City for a wonderful Saturday night show with a great line-up. 


It's a rare pleasure when I find, after a show, that I have energy to do more than crawl home to bed, so Saturday night was wonderful for all those reasons as we stayed dancing til the wee small hours!

 
With Ronnie, Sam, Ruby, Joe and Valerio ** Posing with Valerio

Aaaand Joe, posing with Valerio!

I ended my week in my favourite fashion - with a much needed pyjama day while I worked on a custom Etsy order - ably assisted by a minion!

 
I gots a minion! ** Custom Etsy order

No comments:

Post a Comment