Tuesday 11 March 2014

Hanging Out...

Last week saw the inaugural Monday Funday meeting! Monday is a) the worst day of the week, and b) practically Cabaret Saturday, so why not have a celebration! 

 
In The Cheshire Cat (one of the oldest pubs in London!) With Antonia Lynch, Taz Zebrowski, Ruby Deshabille, Ben Carpenter, Joe Morose and Chastity Belt!

Zebrowski Photography was on hand to get some suitably artsy pictures of the night!

 

Erm... yep.

Such a fun night with a great group of people - here's to many more Monday Funday shenanigans!

At the weekend I joined the cast of The Burlesque Show for the evening in Epsom! It's been such a long time since I've performed with The Ministry of Burlesque and it was so lovely to spend some time with friends I've not seen for far too long.

 

 

 
Selfies!! With Frankie Lynn, Alexandra Hofgartner, Kittie Klaw and Abi Collins!

So, last week, Antonia and I went along to a Trapeze induction, and this week we started lessons properly! I love it - it's so much fun, and I remembered to take pictures!! Amanda is such a wonderful teacher; funny and patient and clear; I'm so excited to learn more!

 


|Antonia *nailing* it on Trapeze!

 


 
Trapeze times!

Trapeze injury! A Hello Kitty plaster makes it all better though!

After trapeze I headed across to Balham to a lovely pub called Hagen and Hyde where Chastity Belt was hosting a pub quiz for another Monday Funday! Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of the night, but I think this about sums it up...

Yes...

No comments:

Post a Comment