Saturday 5 July 2014

And I'm Feeling Good

I've had such a lovely couple of weeks! I feel very, very lucky and happy :)

I rejoined my House of Magic family for a rehearsal and a fun show; much fun and hilarity was had by all and it was great to be back after a couple of months break:


 

 

Scenes from Simon Drake's House of Magic! With Abby Drake and Stevie Smallwood!

I spent a lovely Sunday night with friends and had an amazing roast dinner cooked for me! I've not had a Sunday Dinner for absolutely ages and it tasted like heaven!

Thank you Emma! All the yummy stuff!

Last year I was lucky enough to be invited to The Tower of London for the Ceremony of the Keys; and on Monday we were invited back again! It was another fantastic evening spent with friends; I'm such a geek for History and being in such a historic place with like-minded friends was just lovely. We were served sausage and mash in the Yeoman Warders Club, with cake in a teacup for dessert, and I won a bottle of wine in the raffle!


 


On Tuesday the Cabaret community came together in grand style at a fundraising event for Kitty Devine's little nephew who is very poorly in hospital. It was a truly fantastic night at Proud Cabaret; raising a couple of thousand pounds to help Baby Nolan!

Outside Proud Cabaret with Trixie Kixx, Scarlet Cuffs and Vanity B!


 


 
  

 


 


 

I had an amazing 'first' this week as well: I went to the opera! The incredible Leah Debrincat was performing in Cosi Fan Tutte at The Coliseum and I went along with a couple of friends to watch. Having never seen an opera live before I wasn't sure what to expect but the sets were amazing, the singing was beautiful and the costumes were envy-inducing! Afterwards we met up with Leah in the Opera Room of the bar next door!

 

At the Opera and Opera Room!

In between all the fun and frolics, I found time to have a picnic in the park, and have downtime with the boy and the cats! I've also had some exciting developments in 'real-life' that I shall be sharing at a later date! It's been a good week!! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment