Sunday 20 July 2014

Man, It's A Hot One!

...like seven inches from the midday sun!

Well it's been pretty damn hot the last couple of weeks, hasn't it?! In more ways than one!

I've had a tonne of amazing shows at three of my favourite venues: House of Magic, Kaff Bar and Proud Cabaret, and it has been fabulous - hot, sweaty, deeply unglamorous at times; but full of fun, laughs and lovely people. And that, my friends, is what it's all about.

P.S. - I was uploading these pictures and realised how much the people in them are some of my favourite people ever! That made me happy!

 
Mirror Pictures! House of Magic family; Elliot Mason, Stevie Smallwood, Steven, David Crofts and Abby!

 
The Master and Mistress of the House of Magic ** Cast and Crew Dressing Room

The gorgeous Jasz Vegas popped along to watch the show!

My new favourite place: the grotto in the garden


 

Rocking the Kaff Bar! With Ruby Deshabille, Joe Morose, Steve Ross and Chastity Belt!

 
Proud Cabaret Mirror Picture! With Jonathan Finch, Abi Collins, Betsy Rose, Joe Morose and Taz Zebrowski and Jamie Moon hiding in the background!

I was lucky enough to be offered a ticket to watch the glorious Diaghilev Festival at The London Coliseum as well - considering I had only been to the same theatre the previous week to watch Leah Debrincat in the opera 'Cosi Fan Tutte' I felt very posh going again for the ballet! It was actually stunning and the third act combined a full corps-de-ballet, a full orchestra and an entire opera chorus! I got goosebumps!

The beautiful London Coliseum

With Sophie and Vince - ready to watch some ballet!

And of course, I've had the necessary days out with the boy, and days off with the cats!

Day out by the lake

Smug Marrieds...

No comments:

Post a Comment