Wednesday 14 November 2012

Showtime

Despite only having one show last weekend, it was an absolutely wonderful one, with an incredible line-up!

Mirror Picture! With Abi Collins, Taz Zebrowski, Kiki Kaboom and Lili La Scala

Hosted by Lili, the show also featured Mat Ricardo: we joked that it was an award-winning line-up - Lili won at the Buxton Fringe Festival, Mat and Kiki won at the London Cabaret Awards, Abi won at the Milan Burlesque Festival and I... got my 25 metres swimming badge when I was 8...!

Abi performing on stage at Proud Cabaret

I then had the luxury of a weekend off to relax and catch up on Strictly Come Dancing (!) before my Grandparents arrived for a few days visit to the big city. We walked all around London, visiting the V&A, Harrods (for the Disney Princess Christmas windows), Oxford Street and Regent Street to see the lights, rounded off with a lovely meal and a theatre trip to see 'Singing in the Rain' - complete with a complimentary seat upgrade! Thank you very much!

V&A Museum

Harrods: all lit up for Christmas

 
Sleeping Beauty ** Rapunzel (Tangled)

 
 Rapunzel's Peacock ** Belle (Beauty and the Beast)

 
Jasmine (Aladdin) ** Ariel (The Little Mermaid)

 
Pocahontas ** Mulan

 
Tiana (The Princess and the Frog) ** Cinderella

 
Snow White ** Cinderella's Coach

Yes, I took a video of the glory of the Christian Louboutin Cinderella shoes :) 

Sweets, Cake and Squid in the Harrods Food Hall

Singing in the Rain stage

My Grandma,Granddad and I outside the theatre

No comments:

Post a Comment